board game groups

Home Page Forums Board Game Meet-Ups board game groups

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Avatar dawnjeanine 2 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    plumsugar.fairy
    Participant

Are there any groups that play board games on a weekly/regular basis and open to a new member? Would love to join a group. Open to all sorts of board games!

GingerShane
    Participant

I’m not in a group, but I’m new to the city and looking to find some people to play with. Love all boardgames, Settlers of Catan and Risk are some of my favourites. Name a day and I’d be happy to meet up for a game or two.

kayinangel
    Participant

I know this is two months old now, but I’m usually looking for groups and people to play board games with. Recently moved into town from Toronto, where I had a regular group. Now that I don’t get out to play with them as often, I’ve been itching to find new people. I have no clue where in town is a reasonable place to play games, aside from existing board game cafes, but I do have a fairly healthy collection of games myself.

GingerShane
    Participant

I’m still looking for anyone willing to get together with anyone and roll some dice. Sadly still haven’t found anyone to play with (besides family game nights)

dawnjeanine
    Participant

Hi everyone!
    I have been wanting to get together with some other people in Hamilton who love board games as much as me. I am sort of on a budget though and will only be attending once a month on the cheap night (plus the social mixer). If anyone is interested in joining me for that please email me at heyyydawnjeanine@gmail.com.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.